Privately held construction company based in San Antonio, Texas is currently seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented, task centered Receptionist with a strong desire to advance upon meeting performance criteria. Background check and pre-employment drug screen is required. Pay is $10 - $12 / Hour + benefits, after a 60 day waiting period. Hours: 8am-5pm Monday – Friday. Minimal overtime may be required at times.
General / Office (Under the direct supervision of the Controller and Project Administrator): Answer all incoming phone calls on a multi-line phone system in a courteous and professional manner; screen and route callers efficiently and accurately to appropriate person/department or voicemail; route office correspondence accurately (including faxes, mail, plans, and other documents) to appropriate person or department; manage outgoing mail, courier, and overnight packages; organize, maintain, and update files for various departments both physically and electronically (ie. Subcontractor Lists, vehicle log and equipment log, etc.); print, copy, sort, assemble, pack and/or modify materials as needed; provide documentation support, data entry, spreadsheet and/or other special projects as needed for various departments; order all supplies for the office and maintain adequate levels for team use; daily cleaning of the common areas (coffee bar and breakroom) and weekly cleaning of the office.
Accounting (Under direct supervision of the Controller): Reconcile various billings prior to Controller entry into QuickBooks; process outgoing checks to vendors and Subcontractors; prepare Subcontractor lien waivers; fill out and process credit applications to new vendors; request W9’s from vendors and Subcontractors; maintain listing of authorized signatories per Subcontractor.
"Special Project” (Under direct supervision of the Sales Team, Controller, and Project Administrator): Serve as an online administrator for order processing; process all orders via the internet and phone; facilitate events on an as-needed basis (with adequate notification); package product for shipment; log shipments and track inventory.
Estimating (Under the direct supervision of the Estimator and Project Administrator): Prepare folders for bid tracking by the Estimating team; contact Subcontractors to ensure bidding on specific projects; order plans as needed; receive Subcontractor bids via fax and email; distribute Subcontractor bids in a prompt manner to the bid folders on bid day.
Human Resources (Under the direct supervision of the Controller and Project Administrator): Add new hire information to the applicable internal lists and distribute to the team.
Project (Under the direct supervision of the Project Administrator): Obtain vendor and Subcontractor insurance; assist in the preparation of project completion.
Technology (Under the direct supervision of the Project Administrator): Assist in the procurement and set-up of new office technology (ie. computers, phones, etc.); assist in the research / procurement of updated copier equipment as needed; assist in the research / procurement of updated mailing equipment as needed.
**Other duties may be assigned as skill level increases and company needs change.
High school diploma or equivalency
Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
Excellent attention to accuracy and detail
Proven ability of time management capabilities
Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Proven ability to exhibit professionalism on a constant basis
Proven ability to interact with high profile clients
Proven ability to maintain professionalism and friendliness while exhibiting integrity and trustworthiness of confidential information
Proven ability to work productively and effectively as part of a team
Respectful towards co-workers and clients
Intermediate to advanced Word, Excel, and Outlook knowledge
3+years customer service experience
Ability to carry 40 lbs throughout the office
Ability to use a computer for the duration of the workday in an office environment
Extended sitting, standing, climbing, balancing, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, feeling, talking, hearing, depth perception, visual accommodation, color vision, field of vision, near acuity, far acuity, and strength.
Qualified candidates, only. Please email resume for consideration to:
- Minimum of 5 years in the construction industry.
- OSHA 30hr
- Minimum of 8hr training in fall protection, excavation training, scaffold training.
- Prefer that candidate is bilingual, but not required.
- Have a good safety culture mentality.
- Any other training is a plus.
Contact Rick Segura via cell at 512-563-4374 or email at email@example.com
to submit resume or for more information.
- Applicant must be able to read architectural plans and specifications.
- Two to five years of experience in estimating architectural/commercial building construction desired.
- Basic computer skills: Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Word software packages.
- Hard worker, detail oriented and organized.
- Good communication skills and enthusiastic.
and other specialty items.
- Experienced in both Division 10 Specialties and Division 12, such as Louvers, Sunshades, Entrance Mats
We are looking for the right person to join our team. Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience in the commercial construction industry with a proven ability to effectively prepare simple to complex estimates. Provide estimating support for ongoing projects, prepare formulated estimates and alternative pricing methods. develop proposals with supporting statement of work.
- Estimating experience with an emphasis in steel construction.
- Provide estimating and project support to multiple Division Managers and Project Management teams
- Working knowledge of On Center Estimating Software a necessity
- Prepared proposals, statement of work and subcontract scope of work.
- Develop simple to complex detailed cost estimates and quantitative takeoffs associated with CSI Division 5and Division 13
- Performed job cost analysis and value engineering techniques.
- New construction, renovations, additions and modifications to existing facilities.
- Prepared clear and concise estimates for all projects.
- Responsible for Bidding, Scope Definition, Bid Analysis, and Bid Reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Organize and maintain project files and databases
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Assist with Division Manager and customers to solve daily business problems in timely manner
- Ability to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Perform some Division Manager Duties / Project Manager duties as needed to expedite projects i.e.project submittals, manage Request for Information (RFI) logs and Architect’s Supplemental Instructions (ASI) log.
Reports to: Chief Estimator
FLSA status: Full-time, salaried non-exempt
Normal working hours for office: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday
Normal working hours for job site: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday
Resumes accepted via email, email@example.com or fax to (210)648-1340.
Attention: Buzz Park
- Associate/Bachelor degree or minimum of 1 year Accounts Payable/Project Assistant
- Ability to effectively communicate; written & verbal skills
- Must be able to multi-task, self-motivated & a team player
- Excellent organizational & problem solving skills
- Process Subcontract Contracts & Subcontract Change Orders
- Review & Process Subcontractor Insurance Certificates
- Process Time Sheets for Project Payroll
- Process Owner Pay Applications, Owner Change Orders &Owner Contracts
- Process Close-Out documents & Warranty Information
- Support Project Management Team
Please submit Cover Letter & Resume: