To see photos of our 2012 Excellence in Construction Awards Banquet, visit us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ABCSouthTexas
San Antonio, Texas – Associated Builders and Contractors – South Texas (ABC – South Texas) will honor the winners of its annual Excellence in Construction Awards competition. The Awards banquet wil be held on August 15that the Westin La Cantera in San Antonio, Texas.
Last Year's Results:
Industry Professional of the Year Bob Kilgore of Rosenthal, Pauerstein, Sandoloski, Agather Lp.
- Willie Guerra of Manco Structures, Ltd.
Supplier Member of the Year
Subcontractor Member of the YearAlton Vrana of IES Commercial, Inc.
General Contractor Member of the YearMichelle Seward Davis of Joeris General Contractors, Ltd.
Volunteer Member of the YearMaryanna Christensen of Harding, Conley, Drawert, Tinch Insurance Agency
Chairman’s AwardRod Sanchez of the City of San Antonio, Development Services Department
2012 ABC – South Texas Excellence in Construction Award Winners:
- Commercial $10 to $25 millionSpawGlass Contractors, Inc. for the La Plaza Multi-Modal project
- Commercial Less than $5 millionMetropolitan Contracting Company, L.L.C.for the the Killam Building building
- Community/Public ServiceGalaxy Builders, Ltd.for the Casitas de Villa Corona project
- Electrical/CommercialIES Commercial, Inc. for the Porsche project
- Healthcare $10 to $25 MillionRogers O’Brien Construction for the Warm Springs Rehab Hospital project
- Healthcare $25 to $100 millionKoontz McCombs Construction, Ltd. For the Army Residence Community Expansion
- Historical Restoration/Preservation $2 to $10 millionSpawGlass Contractors, Inc. for the St. Louis Hall Renovation at St. Mary’s University project
- Institutional $10 to $25 millionHarvey-Cleary Builders for the Trinity University Thermal Utility Consolidation Project
- Institutional $5 to $10 millionSpawGlass Contractors, Inc. for the Robert B. Buchanan Fine Arts Facility at Hannah High School
- Mechanical/Commercial $2 to $10 millionTDIndustries, Inc. for the KCI Global Headquarters project
- Mega Projects More than $100 millionTIC-The Industrial Company for the Chouteau Power Plant project
- Other Specialty Construction $2 to $10 millionMetropolitan Contracting Co., LLC. For the Petco Regional Office
- Other Specialty Construction Less than $1 millionStewart Builders Inc., dba Keystone Concrete Placement for the
- University Health Systems-Heliport at Physicians Parking Garage project
Other Specialty Construction More than $1 millionKCI Corporate Office Park
- Renovation $10 to $100 millionGalaxy Builders, Ltd. for the Oak Manor Oak Village Apartments project
- Renovation Less than $4 millionW.G. Yates and Sons Construction Company for the Hard Rock Cafe project
- Specialty Contracting, Mechanical More than $10 million The Brandt Companies, LLC. For the San Antonio Military Medical Center Consolidated Tower project
- Specialty Contracting, Mechanical/Industrial $2 to $10 millionThe Brandt Companies, LLC. for the Chiller Performance Test Facility
For more information contact:
Rachel Sralla, Director of Marketing and Membership at 210.342.1994 or firstname.lastname@example.org