Accredited Quality Contractors
The Accredited Quality Contractor Program was launched in 1993. It is a program which publicly recognizes and honors those construction firms which have documented their commitment in five key areas of corporate responsibility:
- Safety (STEP Gold, Platinum or Diamond Level Required)
- Employee Benefits
- Community Relations
BENEFITS OF AN ACCREDITED QUALITY CONTRACTOR
- Wide recognition within the industry, the business community, and the public
- National and local recognition in publications
- Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
- Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and jobsite signs
- Access to AQC Marketing Materials such as stickers, brochures, membership plaque, etc.
- Points on National Excellence in Construction Awards submissions for being AQC certified
The AQC Program is recognized by CURT.
Contractors that successfully qualify as "Accredited Quality Contractors" are accredited for one year.
*Member companies must renew each year.