Alamo Colleges District is seeking qualified candidates for
Director of Construction Management
If interested in the position, you must apply on-line to receive full consideration.
To learn more, please visit our jobs page at https://alamo.edu/jobs and search for req6773 under Staff Jobs
Job Summary and Description:
Responsible for managing and overseeing all construction, renovation and remodel projects for the Alamo Colleges District.
Minimum Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or a combination of relevant experience, education and training that equates to the required degree.
· Seven years’ of progressively responsible supervisory experience in construction project management/inspections.
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Architecture, engineering, engineering technology, construction management or facilities management major.
· Master's degree.
· APPA’s Educational Facilities Professional (EFP) Certificate or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate.
Licenses and Certifications:
· Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license. Must be insurable through Alamo Colleges’ insurers.
· Licensed to practice engineering in the State of Texas as a Professional Engineer OR must obtain a license to practice in the State of Texas within twelve months of hire.
Motor Vehicle Report is required in addition to background check and drug screen
Alamo Colleges is an Equal Opportunity Employer