University of Texas at Arlington 1979
Completed 24 hours towards Master of Professional Accounting (MPA)
Accounting & Finance College of NIOC 1976
B.S. Major in Accounting
• Supervising & Management skills with organizational & operational skills to create forms and paper trail for control purposed
• Prepare financial statement
• Strong reporting skills; cost analysis and work in progress to manage & control jobs
• Cash flow control & reconciliation
• Manage collection
• Payroll, payroll taxes reporting and some human resources
• Sales tax & sale tax reporting
• Extensive & advanced Inventory control
• Budgeting and forecast
• Variety of Accounting Software; MAS 90, Maxwell, Forefront, ACCPAC, & Quick Book
• AIA Billing for Commercial jobs
• Microsoft Office, advance Excel
• Computer Savvy
• Written Correspondence
• Managing & Training employees
• Communication to all levels of management
• Worked within all levels of accounting
• Project leader for converting Calhoun Electric to Inventory System
• Project leader for converting Calhoun Electric Accounting system from Maxwell to Forefront Software
• Project leader for converting Calhoun Electric Accounting System from DOS to Window version
• Setup forms, paper trails and filing system for service calls and warranty work @ Impact Electric
Impact Electric, Inc. March 2004 - Present
Office Manager & Controller
Started as the only person in office, hired, trained & created jobs description for 7 employees
Corbo Electric Company May 2003 - Feb 2004
Wireless Group Management Oct 2002 – May 2003
Calhoun Electric Sept 1998 – Oct 2002
Assistant Controller & Accounting Supervisor
Supervised 7 employees handling all accounting functions for all department
Supervised 4 employees handling Residential Dept. production & warranty work
Conducted & lead quarterly inventory count for over half million dollars inventory
Inno Tech Engineering Service May 1995 – Sept 1998
Office Manger & Bookkeeper
Vanstar Corporation/Computerland Jan 1985 – May 1995
Multimillion dollar and nationwide computer resale Company
Operation Manger for San Antonio & Austin area
Supervised 9 employees at 2 locations handling collections, sales order processing, purchasing, warehouse & inventory and accounting & Finance
Andrea E. Trease (210)723-1990
Diversely qualified professional with background in education, administration, quantitative research, and space management/analysis seeks new challenges and career advancement.
University of Texas at San Antonio, History Dept., June 2006 – Present
Senior Administrative Associate
Director of multimillion dollar budget, supervise a staff of more than 40 professionals, oversee entire department including resource and space management, event planning, faculty searches, class scheduling, guest and donor travel, academic advising of graduate students, pursue student conduct cases, ensure compliance, requisitions, compensation, special projects manager, and proxy signatory for CEO (Chair).
Northwest Vista College, December 2008 – Present
Adjunct Professor of Geography
Teach five evening classes per year of Physical Geography (environmental focus), emphasis on collaborative and transformative learning techniques.
Allied Polygraph and Investigations, Inc., June 1990 – May 2004
Investigated criminal records, fingerprinting, IQ/aptitude testing, urinalysis, credit scores, and conducted hundreds of pre-employment interviews. Fielded inquiries, counseled employees on rights, and created/distributed reports. Office management included payroll, accts payable/receivable, marketing, and client support.
Master of Applied Geography, Environmental Resource Mgmt. - GPA: 4.0
Texas State University 2008 (San Marcos, TX) Emphasis on quantitative analysis and Southwest and Mexico, Planning and Development, Environmental Law, Pollutants, Energy and Historical Geography of Parks in San Antonio.
Bachelor of Arts in Geography
University of Texas at San Antonio 2005 (UTSA) Specialization in geography of the Southwest,
urban space and planning, and study abroad. President of the UTSA Geography Society 2004-2005.
Volunteer Service & Honors
- Recognized by UNICEF for Achievements in Fundraising for Disaster Relief 2005
- Safety Captain/Evacuation Volunteer for MH Building at UTSA 2007-Present
- Recognized by UTSA Honors Alliance for mentoring students 2010
- Special recognition from Student Organization Council for advising RSO’s 2007-2008
- Editor of Texas Border Fence Study at Texas State University 2008
Michael D. Bonnet
946 Sims Ave. #2
San Antonio, TX 78225
Skills and Qualifications:
Welders helper/student STVT
- Machinery Operator
- OSHA Certified Forklift Operator
- DATA processing
- Welding safety procedures
- Acetylene torch
- Intro to welding
- SMAW- Learned basics, and safety procedures, 4in. – 6in. schedule 40, 80, all positions.
- GMAW- Learned basics, and safety procedures, 4in. – 6in. schedule 40, 80, all positions.
- FCAW- Learned basics, and safety procedures, 4in. – 6in. schedule 40, 80, all positions.
- GTAW -Learned basics, and safety procedures, 4in. standard wall, all positions
State of Texas, Beeville, TX1/2001-5/2015
Warehouse Clerk, 11/2002–1/2012
- Warehouse Clerk clean warehouse, produce labels for shelves
- Shipping and Receiving enter inventory coming in, and shipping out into computer, as well as make and print shipping labels, and bills of lading.
- Stock Clerk-to put merchandise in proper dept. as well as keep current inventory.
- Certified Forklift Operator in charge of loading and unloading trucks, moving merchandise safely and efficiently, from on point to another.
Electrician Helper, 1/2012–7/2012
Help Master Electrician no commercial electrical systems
Boiler Operator, 8/2012–5/2015
- Perform routine maintenance on boiler.
- Use hand or power tools when performing tasks like replacing defective valves, filters, or steam gauges on heating system.
- Take water chemical readings, supply steam to needed areas.
- Truck driver / Sub-Contractor, 3/1994–12/1999
- Maintain Class A CDL
- Operate company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
- Transport loads to destination when required
- Maintain safe and proper operation while on railroad properties
- Operate any other equipment required to perform jobs- forklift, backhoe, bobcat, etc.
HOLLY McDONNELL (Donahoo)
Diligent, ambitious, tenacious, youthful, detail-oriented, very organized individual who is blessed with a photographic memory, good leadership skills, excellent computer skills, including 90+ WPM and Microsoft Office programs, with a desire to use my skills in any challenging environment with room to prosper.
Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University August 2005 – December 2010
• Bachelor of Business Administration; General Business
• Minor in CTEC (Construction Engineering Technology) / GPA 3.177 / OSHA certified: 30 hour
• Relevant Coursework: Cost Estimating, Surveying, Construction Materials, Construction Management, Construction Safety (certified OSHA- 30 hrs.), Construction Contracts and Specifications
TBC Commercial Construction, LLC.
12045 Starcrest Dr., San Antonio, TX 78247
February 2014 – Present
Project Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator
- Work together with the project Superintendent, Project Executive, Project Manager, Subcontractors, and Suppliers to make the job run smoothly and efficiently
- Generate, distribute and track subcontractor contracts, vendor purchase orders, change orders, monthly subcontractor draws and waivers, vendor/supplier invoices and waivers/releases, insurance certificates, I-9’s, W-9’s, and Warranty Letters
- Facilitate the jobsite Superintendent’s duties by ordering temporary toilets, temporary storage containers, rental equipment, etc.
Keller-Martin Construction, Inc.
4930 Enterprise Dr., San Antonio, TX 78249
May 2012 – August 2012
Assistant Project Manager
- Communicate and collaborate with the project Superintendent and Senior Project Manager
- Distributed submittals to appropriate parties and made sure they were on schedule as to not hold up projects
- Monitored and scheduled all inspections for each jobsite with the City of San Antonio
- Obtained Certificates of Occupancy or Letters of Completion for each jobsite
Embree Construction Group
4747 Williams Dr., Georgetown, Texas 78633
January 2011 – April 2012
- Obtained and processed all necessary project documents to submit bid proposals from beginning to end
- Invited/Solicited and tracked bid invitations to 200+ subcontractors per project
- Created and updated subcontractor/vendor/client/architect contact information (over 4000 contacts)
- Maintained and tracked all projects through the entire estimating processes on ISQFT Construction software
- Generated, updated and tracked subcontractor contracts, field work orders, purchase orders, change orders, invoices, insurance certificates, W9’s, monthly subcontractor draws, monthly owner billings, and checks
- Setup new jobs which entailed payment and performance bonds, insurance certificates, and owner contracts
- Initiated and preserved relationships with each subcontractor, project manager, and superintendent
- Acquired skills in Timberline software and Viewpoint software
Dr. David Warshaw, O.D.,
September 2010 – December 2010
Technician / Office Manager
- Obtained and recorded patient's preliminary case history
- Maintained records, scheduled appointments, performed bookkeeping, correspondence, and filing
- Prepared all patients for vision examination; assisted in testing for near and far acuity, depth perception, macular integrity, color perception, and visual field utilizing an ocular testing apparatus
Journeyman Construction, Inc.,
7701 N. Lamar, Ste. 100, Austin, TX 78752
June 2007 – March 2008
- Relieved management of administrative detail, all projects
- Coordinated work flow and kept projects on schedule while maintaining procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
- Entered data into spreadsheets for jobs, including document whereabouts and insurance
- Routed calls from a multi-line system to appropriate personnel
- Developed and maintained confidential files
- Prepared reports, memos, letters, financial statements, close out manuals and other documents
RHONDA D. ADAMS
943 Magnolia Summit
SAN ANTONIO, TX. 78251
Summary of Experience
17 years of experience in all areas of construction office operations including administration of contracts and projects.
Experienced in all areas of construction accounting including job cost, AIA billings, allocation of direct and indirect expenses to projects, accounts payable and receivable, purchase order and equipment management, trucking, human resources, and payroll.
Experienced in use of several construction and integrated accounting software packages including The Construction Manager, Quick books, Concord, Sharpe soft, R Base, and Comet Tracker. Experienced in use of Microsoft Office.
Experienced in use of Textura for construction billings.
2014- Present Olmos Equipment Company, Inc.
San Antonio, Texas
Site work, Excavating, Paving, Trucking
Position: Job Cost/ Accounts Recievable
Responsible for AIA billings and collections on 20-25 projects per month . Prepare internal pre-billing documents for project managers. Reconcile completed internal documents to clients’ schedule of values and prepare preliminary AIA billings. Analyze job cost reports and compare to preliminary billings. Determine and resolve any discrepancies in labor, material, outstanding purchase orders, equipment usage, or over/under billings. Prepare and submit billings to clients and follow up with clients to ensure receipt of pay requests and resolve any questions. Perform collections on billed draws. Maintain and reconcile contracts, change orders, and retainage. Maintain records of any work performed outside of contracts to ensure proper billing. Prepare management reports on billings, backlog, job cost, retainage, and over/under billings. Prepare subcontract packages for subcontractors and vendors. Review received documents for changes, and accuracy. Verify that subcontractors and vendors have complied with all contract requirements including OCIP/ROCIP enrollments and certificates of insurance. Also responsible for daily recording and analysis of trucking activities and for allocation of trucking expenses to projects. Cross trained as, and assist sales/project management assistant with pre-qualifications, contracts, submittals, RFIs, COs, and job closeouts. Cross trained in accounts payable and payroll.
2012-2014 Ella S.A. Contracting, LP
San Antonio, TX
Position: Construction Office Administrator
Issued purchase orders and maintained P.O. logs. Processed accounts payable transactions. Maintained all equipment records. Responsible for producing bills of sale and processing of title renewals and transfers. Liaison between field personnel and office/project management for day-to-day operations. Assisted project management as needed including utility locates, submittal projects and closeout documents. Processed new hire paperwork and performed orientations. Cross trained on payroll processes from receipt of timesheets through generation and reconciliation of payroll. Assisted controller in job cost reconciliations.
1998-2011 Olmos Construction, Inc.
San Antonio, TX
Site work, Excavating, Paving, Trucking
Position: Job Cost Accountant
Processed subcontract requests. Processed daily receiving tickets and reconciled tickets for 30-50 jobs to purchase orders and approved prices. Generated daily production worksheets for each project. Verified material, rental equipment, dump fees, select fill, and other purchases. Allocated cost of owned equipment to jobs. Prepared weekly job cost reports and profit/loss analysis for all projects. Approved invoices for subcontractors and vendors. Prepared adjusting and closing journal entries for monthly financial reporting. Responsible for registration renewals, TXDOT and FHUT reports, insurance certificates, and maintenance of files for approximately 300 company vehicles and yellow iron equipment. Assisted in bank statement reconciliation. Cross trained in human resources and in benefits administration.
1985-1998 Non-Appropriated Funds Accounting Office (NAF AO)
Kelly AFB, San Antonio, TX
Position: Lead Accounting/Payroll Technician
Performed all functions necessary to produce NAF payroll for 350-500 employees. Provided training on regulations pertaining to payroll to all service managers and timekeepers. Prepared quarterly and year end reports. Maintained subsidiary records to account for taxes, bonds, insurance, tip, retirement, leave, and all other payroll-related duties. Responsible for processing workers compensation and unemployment claims. Provided wage and separation and information as requested. Prepared and approved invoices for payment. Reconciled accounts and prepared monthly journal vouchers for adjusting and closing entries.
1984-1985 Base Restaurant Accounting
Kelly AFB, San Antonio, TX
Position: Accounting Clerk
Maintained journals and ledgers, reconciled vending tickets and inventory. Responsible for large volumes of cash. Prepared deposits in secured money room.
Graduated Sikeston Senior High School, Sikeston, MO
Continuing Education: Principles of Accounting, Total Quality Management, Organizational Equipment Custodian, Liens and Bonds, I-9 Compliance
San Antonio, TX
• Driven to further my education
• San Antonio Texas Construction careers academy (2012-2016)
• Elite magnet school program in san Antonio north side independent school district
• One of 150 students chosen out of 600 applicants to attend a prestige magnet school
• GPA of 3.6
• Texas ramp projects (2016)
• Daughters of America citizen award (2016)
• Lead manager on senior build project (2016)
• Foreman of the month Oct (2014)
• Foreman of the month Sep (2015)
• First place team build con (freeman coliseum) (2016)
• Skills USA team build (2016)
• Performed in Earl warren high school Band for the color guard scholastic group (2014)
• Latin club (2013)
• Outdoorsman club (2015), (2016)
• Beginner Spanish, Proficient in American sign language
• Nccer, OSHA 10 certified, carpentry, BIM
• Blue print reading of carpentry and plumbing
• Developed well in interior design skills
Volunteer experience / 80 hours
• Senior container build volunteer on the holidays and weekends (2015)
• (Dominion country club) volunteer for the home walk
• Amistad homeless shelter clothing pass out downtown
• Health sense food distribute for the holidays
References upon request