Now Accepting Applicants!
Enrollment for the ABC South Texas Apprenticeship Program is open from May 1st through July 31st annually. Our program is focused on providing a stable foundation on which to build a successful career through offering education options in carpentry, electrical, plumbing and sheet metal occupations.
Contact our apprenticeship administrator with any questions.
- Applicant must be 18 years or older
- Have a high school transcript or GED
- Have a U.S. state driver’s license or ID
Addition Qualifications per the Texas Workforce Commission and Local Education Agency Policy in order to attend school:
- Verify your eligibility to work
- Present a Selective Service registration verification print out*
If you are unable to verify your records online you may need to register, check exempt status, or contact Selective Service directly. For more information, click here
Application and Enrollment Process
You will need to successfully complete the following steps:
- Selective Service Verification
- Written exam (Consultation Only)
- Obtain a sponsor employer to start school
- Attend Orientation
ABC South Texas’ apprenticeship program is equal opportunity; apprenticeship recruitment, selection, and training shall be without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, and/or political beliefs.